- 格式方面：英文請依據Kate L. Turabian, A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, 6th edition (Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1996) 或JBL（〈投稿者指引〉，《聖經文學學會會員使用手冊》，頁223～240）所訂之格式；中文可參宋楚瑜著：《如何寫學術論文》（台北：三民書局，1984）。
Notes for Contributors
- Jian Dao is essentially a scholarly journal with an emphasis on biblical studies. The Journal also includes papers in theology, church history and culture etc.
- Jian Dao is targeted for biblical theologians, seminarians, pastors, and those who are interested in the field of biblical, theological and cultural studies.
- Articles should be original work and between 5,000 to 15,000 words, must include an abstract or summary in not more than 250 words. Besides, we also accept articles around or under 5,000 words. Book reviews should not be more than 5,000 words.
- Articles should be sent to the publications department (E-mail: email@example.com).
- Contributors should retain a copy of the manuscript or diskette. The author will be notified with a letter of acknowledgment within two months after received by the editors. Manuscripts will not be sent back whether the article is accepted or not.
- Submissions should follow the style of Kate L. Turabian, A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, 6th edition (Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1996) and that of JBL ("Instructions for Contributors," AAR/SBL Membership Directory Handbook, 1994, 223-40).
- The editors reserve the right to publish or not, and to add editorial comments or footnotes. The Journal reserves the copyright. Articles submitted must not have been published previously. Simultaneous submission of identical work to other journals is not acceptable.
- The viewpoints expressed in the articles published in the Journal do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of the Jian Dao Journal, the editors, nor the Alliance Bible Seminary (Hong Kong).